Wednesday 22 April 2015

Ask Anonymous 8

To see previous editions of this column, click here. Click here to submit your own questions to be answered in an upcoming edition of Ask Anonymous.

Q: I think my best friend has a crush on my boyfriend. Honestly, I trust them both, but it's really getting out of hand. I'm worried that I'm being too trusting, and just setting myself up to be walked all over. And, if I really trusted them, why would I be asking for advice? 


A: It seems like you’ve been putting up with this for a while, and since you mention that it is getting out of hand I think it might be time for you to talk about it with your friend. I know it’s hard to bring up this subject without sounding somewhat confrontational but try your best to ease into a conversation about it instead of accusing them of something right off the bat. There’s a large chance that pointing fingers at them immediately will not go very well, whereas calmly explaining to your friend how you’ve been feeling opens the door to a rational conversation. Plus, if it turns out your friend genuinely doesn’t have a crush on your boyfriend you’ll be glad you didn’t blame them for anything before realizing the truth.

 

Q: My wife wants to leave me because I smoke, what should I do? 

A: I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that you might want to stop smoking. Best wishes to you and your family.


Q: GO JAYS GO!!!!!!! 

A: Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment